Re: [IP] Meter in the Classroom

> I wrote to you once before about a 504 plan.  It doesn't appear to
> me that you can handle the principal alone.  You need some advocacy.
>  If you answer this, I'll tell you what to do.  You are on solid
> ground here.  Where do you live?
> Jack
Jack, please keep a good written record of your advice. I would like
to create a web document from this controversy. This is not the first
time it has come up and parents will continue to need this
information. I would like to have a FAQ/HOWTO fight the educational
system when it is uncooperative. This will be posted on the KIDS