Re: [IP] a ltr. to myself

To Jen and Emily
    I have been married twice and have been very lucky that both husbands were
open to learning what to do in the case of low blood sugars.  If you plan on
staying with some one for the rest of your life you have to make sure they
understand and accept hte ups and downs of this disease (like Jen's previous
boyfriend).  If your boyfriend calls you stupid for not having absolutely perfect
control, I don't think all the education in the world will make him more
understanding.  You need to find someone who will accept you the way you are,
diabetes and all.  Not kick you in the teeth.  You need a partner who will share
with you all of the frustrations of this disease. My$.02.     Sally