Re: [IP] Bill of Rights/ Getting UGLY AT SCHOOL~~~

Just a thought.  Liability and safety for other students are usually the two big
issues in schools.  The meter getting stolen is really no big deal (first of
all, anyone who opened it would realize they'd gotten a dud -- what are they
going to do with a meter? and that gets around).  Meters are given away by meter
companies all the time.  Tell the principal you will lock up one meter to avoid
liability problems.  Then tell him she will carry a second.  In the case the
first gets stolen, the second is always available.   That way she can test in an
emergency.  If you need extra meters I think I may have a few around or if you
like a particular one, call the company rep and they will send one out.