[IP] Re: Getting UGLY at school...

    Take it to a higher level!!!!  From working in a school for 2 years
now, but still NOT a permanent employee...I can safely say to you - take
it to a higher level.  If you don't the consequences may be far greater
than causing a few waves within an already "full of waves" system!!!!!!
The worst thing for a school system is an unhappy parent and/or possible
legalities!  I wouldn't threatening suing at this point but do get the
name and number of the superintendent of schools in your city/county.
Speak to him/her first then see where you need to take it?!?!  Keep us
updated!       -Tonya D.  :-)