Re: [IP] Bill of Rights/ Getting UGLY AT SCHOOL~~~

   I've forwarded your post to my "cyber circle" (both pumpers & non-pumpers)
soliciting input & suggestions....Keep in mind it's a very hectic time of
year, but hopefully someone will contact you will valuable input &
suggestions. Wish you didn't have to go through all these contortions JUST to
keep your child as healthy as possible, but as someone pointed out to me, when
15/16th of the diabetics that people encounter are Type II, it's small wonder
then that the very small percentage of those in the remaining 1/16th who DO
try to aim for optimal health are so grossly misunderstood!!!!!  Good luck!