Re: [IP] Update

<< 18 years of diabetes and I have never been allowed to burden others with
 what is happening to me, my thoughts, my feelings, my sadness-- my
 victories.  It has been a relief to know I am not alone in my experiences. >>
You are definely not alone, Emily.  What ever you decide in this relationship,
we all wish you the best.  Sometimes it takes a crisis to find out who will
hang in with you.

Barbara B.