Re: [IP] Bill of Rights/ Getting UGLY AT SCHOOL~~~

Hey-- how about a letter of intent to sue?

And tell the principal that you want to talk to his immediate supervisor--
and ask him to give you that name and the number.

Then get it ALL in writing, send in registered mail to him and the Board of

Get your local soccer moms and PTA involved as well.

Let us know.