Re: [IP] MM-no delivery alarm

I don't know much about the Sils cause I have the sof sets .  I get an alarm
like this everynow and then.  I have found that if I stand up this helps.  I
re-program the rest of my bolus and remain standing while it delivers.  I am
guessing that tissue is blocking the insulin and I just need to move it from
infront of the cannula.  This has always worked for me.  I hope this can help
your angel(and save her so may sticks).

           Cheri :)