Re: [IP] Wow- Dan responds to a ltr. to myself

In a message dated 12/14/98 5:24:38 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

<<  I think Dan is being a bit harsh with expecting
 perfection, because even with a pump, control will not always be perfect.
 While I may also feel Emily's angst,I also think that personal differences,
 and misunderstandings are issues that are difficult for this group to
 The suggestions are all good, but ultimately, Emily and Dan will have to work
 out these issues together.
 Barbara B. >>
Barbara,  you are SO right.  Normally, I never shoot my mouth off like I did
on this topic.  Having done so I regret it.   I do agree with your one point
that his letter was harsh and I would hate to have to like up to expectations
like that.
Emily, I apologize if i hurt your feelings in anyway.