Re: [IP] Wow- Dan responds to a ltr. to myself

I presume Emily is on a pump.  Has anyone discussed temporay basal rate
reductions when exercising?  If the subject has never been discussed, or
education for this has never been provided, then how can someone know what to
do when this happens?  I think Dan is being a bit harsh with expecting
perfection, because even with a pump, control will not always be perfect.
While I may also feel Emily's angst,I also think that personal differences,
and misunderstandings are issues that are difficult for this group to resolve.
The suggestions are all good, but ultimately, Emily and Dan will have to work
out these issues together.

Barbara B.