Re: [IP] Now I'm pumping

try this a doctoral candidate who loves tecky toys too... am now sporting
the latest in fashion accessories... a pump... *S*... hooked up today
too!!!... only thing is that I'm running sterilized water right now because
after the endo's visit on friday, found out my thyroid is in hyperdrive and
has to be nuked... gee, so this is why I could dump in a gallon of insulin
and wouldn't drop a point and why I kept thinking that the coffee was way
too strong???

so.... water now... had fun programming the rates for real time, got too
much air in the line, set off all the emergency alarms... boy, if you're
unconcious, the alarms will wake you up fast... *S*

rep is squeemish... *S* flinched when I jabbed the sillowette in... *S*...
hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!

for everyone there who is feeling too much pain while jabbing, discovered a
neat trick... ice!!! just numb the spot up and go for it... didn't feel a
thing!!!!! just get the insertion needle out before the numbing wears
off... *S*

still in training, but getting closer...

Ellen B-C