[IP] Now I'm pumping

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, now I'm pumping.
I don't know what all the fuss and prepratory concern was about.
"Don't wory about the morrow. Sufficient for the day is the trouble therin."
Program basal rates, set temporary basal rate of zero for until ultralentin wears off.
Wipe the skin, fill the syringe, prime the infusion set, put syringe in the blue pump,
lock it in place, set prime for 5 units, when complete and insulin is dripping put in
needle just like a shot, pat down the tape, attach infusion set with a click. Go eat
lunch, look at the content, looks like 4x12 grams, set bolus of 4 units and put pump
back in pocket. It really felt weird programming a bolus instead of measuring and shooting.
I've been planning for this for two months and felt overwhelmed at times.
That's all there was to it. Don't try this at home, I'm an electrical
engineer with a masters degree who can't wait when he gets a new toy.