[IP] Regarding: Sites wearing out

I have to change my site every 2 days. I have used every infusion site for
the MiniMed pump,(for this is the pump I have) and I have had problems with
infections. I don't know if it has to do with allergies or with the water of
where I live.  But I have found that the best infusion set for me is the D.
Rapids.  Although not QR, they are painless, and they lay flat against my
skin.  No buttons sticking out.  If I rank from the ones I like, and also
the smallest amount of tissue damage.
1. Rapids
2. Sil/Tenders
3. Soft Sets
The soft sets create the largest puncture wound, where as the rapids are
just like a syringe needle.  I would take a look at trying every one.  You
might find one that fits you better

Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp