[IP] thanks

...to Mary Jean, Ted Q., John D., Connie, Wayne, Bob, Cathy, and anyone I may
have missed who responded to my question about inserting Silhouettes.  I
compiled all of your comments and printed it out so when I'm sitting at my
dining room table, I have your words of encouragement with me.  It seems like
it's not going to be such a traumatic thing...(but obviously I still haven't
tried it!)  When I do (and when I see what a breeze it is), I'll let you know!
But thanks again...

Wayne...I will definitely let you know next time I'm up at Hopkins.  Probably
early next year...I'll give you a call before I come.