[IP] Starting out

They say it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months to really get the pump
stabilized.  Its just like starting all over again.  Although for me my
start has been a bumpy one, I'm grateful that I have done so.

In April I got my HBA1C down to a 7.6 from Jan 97 14.8.  This was with out
the aid of a doctor.  Didn't even know about carb counting, and I guess I
was already doing something like that.

Then I was working closely with my doctor and CDE, and my sugars went up to
a prepump state of 8.6.

Now that I have been on the pump, I just got my numbers back.  I am now down
to a 7.4 Pretty darn good considering all the highs I had at first with this
pump.

Just wanted to share that with others. Thanks
Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp