[IP] Starting out

They say it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months to really get the pump
stabilized.  Its just like starting all over again.  Although for me my
start has been a bumpy one, I'm grateful that I have done so.

In April I got my HBA1C down to a 7.6 from Jan 97 14.8.  This was with out
the aid of a doctor.  Didn't even know about carb counting, and I guess I
was already doing something like that.

Then I was working closely with my doctor and CDE, and my sugars went up to
a prepump state of 8.6.

Now that I have been on the pump, I just got my numbers back.  I am now down
to a 7.4 Pretty darn good considering all the highs I had at first with this

Just wanted to share that with others. Thanks
Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp