Re: [IP] Sites wearing out

Carol, this is a big YMMV thing.  I've carefully monitored the difference
in myself between straight H and a 5:1 H/V mix, and found absolutely no
difference.  In fact last week I just had a site last 8 days with pure H!
I was amazed--kept waiting for it get red or my BG to be unresponsive to
bolus, but it didn't happen.  Usually I can go 3-4 days like most.   But if
you are having problems, give the mix a try. Just don't expect miracles :-)

<<<<<<<<<I have tried the mix twice at the ratio's of 1/5 and 1/4 =
humalog/velosulin, both times resulted in a sore irritated site and =
meter readings in the upper 100's moving into the upper 200's, bolusing =
will bring the readings down but never to where they should be and will =
start to rise again.These are indications to me to change the site to a =
new location.
I'm going to try the mix again sometime soon but before I do, has anyone =
else trying the mix had these experiences.