Re: [IP] Sites wearing out

I have lots of scar tissue from those
years.  I still seem to have an easier time with absorption of
insulin" in those areas compared to "pumping" in those areas.  I
this is related to other factors such as the length of time the

  I too have 'some' scar tissue and have found the exact same findings. I get better results on the pump away from those areas...  As far as injection absorbtion I am not sure. I gave those up :)