Re: [IP] Sites wearing out

We also have to change Kayla's site every 3rd day, else the bg's rise.
We use Humalog and the Sils, too.  Occassionally we've gotten 4 days out
of a set, but I found the bump left behind tends to be bigger and takes
longer to heal the longer we leave in the set.  And after 3 days, the
edges of the set are looking pretty ratty and loose anyway (even with
using skin-prep).

Kayla's mom