Re: [IP] Sites wearing out

I have tried the mix twice at the ratio's of 1/5 and 1/4 humalog/velosulin, both times resulted in a sore irritated site and meter readings in the upper 100's moving into the upper 200's, bolusing will bring the readings down but never to where they should be and will start to rise again.These are indications to me to change the site to a new location.
I'm going to try the mix again sometime soon but before I do, has anyone else trying the mix had these experiences.