Recently I felt horrible with a lot of chest congestion and a generally
sluggish feeling.  When I called my endo he assumed as would I that my bgs
would be high.  Checking regularly over the last week I had only four bgs over
two hundred and six under sixty with the rest averaging about 140.  At this
time I realize that in my case

Your Mileage May Vary-And Is Different From Time To Time.

We just reset the basals to minimize the lows but I still want to know why
when being sick, physically not mentally (haha) the bgs were not high but at
times low.

Good Happiness and Health, Jeff.
38 yrs type 1, 15+ yrs pumping