Re: [IP] Pump during UGI and Gastric Emptying Scan

Next Tuesday I will be having an Upper GI series, and then on Friday a Gastric
Emptying Scan.  I am assuming I can quick release for these things, but since
I have only successfully used the abdomen I am worried that my little hangy-
down softset thing is going to interfere (or at least worry them).  Have other
people had experience with this and what did you do?

Linda Zottoli