Re: [IP] trigger finger/ bladder cures

>Emily what is Acidolphilus??

Acidolphilus is the natural flora that is in your body.  It gets out of
whack when you take antibiotics.  You can get it at any Health food store,
grocery stores sell milk with it added, and most drug stores have tablets.
Take two-maybe three a day to get back in shape.

>I too have spent many years on the bladder infection/antibiotic
>merry-go-round.
>
>I take a cranberry tablet daily.  I drink vast quantities of cranberry
>juice if I feel a bladder infection coming on.  I still end up going to
>the doc for antibiotics.

I'd ramp that up to two tablets 3 times a day- acidify your bladder-- nuke
those buggers.

Juice has too much sugar in it-- naturally.

Get those herbs- lichens--  GO DO IT NOW!

>When I was in college, I used to get bladder infections 1-2 days after
>stopping the antibiotics.  They were just continuous.  I ended up being
>on a low dose of antibiotics for about 8 years.
>
>Becky D.
><snip>
>email @ redacted wrote:
>>
>> Some of you have emailed me to remind me to post my information about
>> homeopathic/ayurvedic aid for trigger finger.  I also have news for
>> those of you stuck in bladder infection/ antibiotic scam world.
>>
>> ReThinking Paper,
>> Emily Miggins
>> Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
>
>--