Re: [IP] trigger finger/ bladder cures

Emily what is Acidolphilus??

I too have spent many years on the bladder infection/antibiotic

I take a cranberry tablet daily.  I drink vast quantities of cranberry
juice if I feel a bladder infection coming on.  I still end up going to
the doc for antibiotics.

When I was in college, I used to get bladder infections 1-2 days after
stopping the antibiotics.  They were just continuous.  I ended up being
on a low dose of antibiotics for about 8 years.

Becky D.
email @ redacted wrote:
> Some of you have emailed me to remind me to post my information about
> homeopathic/ayurvedic aid for trigger finger.  I also have news for
> those of you stuck in bladder infection/ antibiotic scam world.
> ReThinking Paper,
> Emily Miggins

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI