Re: [IP] Sara's letter

I am very lucky in my relationship with my
mom.  She is a friend as well as my mom so
that may impact her attitudes.  If I test
around her I have to show her the meter
reading.  She has a good idea where the
bg should be and just likes to know where
my bgs are.  She then makes the appropriate
supportive comments about the bg.  Since
my approach to bg testing is I try to be
discrete but I test anytime and anywhere
I need to and she lives in the other half
of the same house, she sees me testing fairly
often.  When I complained to mom about
the Ann Landers response, she got
appropriately indiginant <g>.