[IP] Dual bolus for dinner

Personally, I don't think that you should need a dual bolus for
dinner.  I have thought that I needed it, but a change in my basal
has always done the trick.  Have you checked you bg at 2am.  this
will tell you something.  Also timing of the changes can make a
difference.  I am at 0.6 during the night then change to 0.2.  You
can see if the change was off an hour or two, there can be a
noticable effect.   Please note, that usally, your basal amount
covers for your average fat and protein in your dinners, so if you eat
a lot less (or more), you may still go low even if you lowered your
bolus for the meal.  I run into this when trying to lose weight.
   This best thing is to keep trying, I find things are much more
even and easy when I don't swing too much.  Sometimes it seems
easy and others impossible!?
   You might try skipping dinner, or eating earlier to test things,  but
this is tricky (see some good books).

hope this helps some,
Michael O'Hara
Galehouse Construction