Re: [IP] dreams in the night (was Anyone else?)

Wow.

I have had this as well.  I remeber it distinctly in the summer of 1993.
week later was the first time I went into diabetic shock.

I also went through this in 1996 and this past summer, I sometimes
wonder
if my liver might have shot out some glycogen and saved the day????????
Frankly these dreams are exactly what it is to awaken/arise from a shock
state with the 911 crew reviving one.

Seeing as I had the dream before I ever experienced shock-- I do
wonder...

In 1993 I was at my parents.  I told them and then the very next week it
all played out live.  They found me breathing shallow with my eyes
rolled
back into my head in my bed.  My mom knows that I explained it clearly
just
the week before it happened.

My suggestion--- Be careful.

Test before bed.

>I'm not an expert, but it sounds like you two have a sleep disorder called
>"Sleep Paralysis." I have it from time to time, also. It's not DM-related.
>

>email @ redacted on 12/10/98 08:12:39 PM
>
>Please respond to email @ redacted
>
>To:   email @ redacted
>cc:    (bcc: Peter Hayes/news/TWP)
>Subject:  [IP] dreams in the night (was Anyone else?)
>

>lisa ann wrote:
>
>>  i would dream myself screaming for help and not being able to
>> make a sound,
>
>everyone i know thinks i am weird when i tell them i have dreams like this
>-
>maybe this is a diabetes thing>  everything else can be blamed on it...I
>literally dream I am trying to move my body or scream to ward off something
>and can NOT to matter how hard I try - maybe I am fighting off the evil LOW
>MONSTER who hides under my bed...and considering I sleep six feet off the
>gorund, I hopeI dont ever decide to go chase after him, and as Lisa wrote,
>
>> land on the hardwood floor
>
>scares me too - sometimes being a single independent person has its down
>sides...
>
>sara (who didnt make her bed this morning, so maybe being single and
>independent isnt such a bad thing)

ReThinking Paper,
Emily Miggins