Re: [IP] School Bill of Rights ~~~

> Remember the key in these cases is REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS - which
> looks at how much will it cost the school (in your case not much) and
> how reasonable is it, in your case extremely!
> You will need to press forward, go to State Superintendent, governer,
> news, or whatever you need.

Actually, put the burden on the principal, not yourself.  Simply state
that your daughter WILL be keeping her meter with her at all times.
Period, paragraph.  Then let the principal try to make a stink.  Save
yourself time and energy and don't pull out the big guns unless you have
to.  Let her/him do make the phone calls contacting the powers that be
to see if it's okay.  Just do it your way and see what happens.  My bet
is that nothing will happen annd you've saved yourself time, phone
calls, and stress.

Kayla's mom