Thanks Diane.....you hit the nail on the head.  Lots of people think because
of ADA they can get away with things most folks would be terminated for
doing.  A person, disability or not should be able to perform their job and
be at their job or else stay home.  Some people are just naturally slack and
use their DM as an "excuse".  I strongly believe in setting an example for
others.  If I can be at work everyday (as someone with DM) then surely
you/others  (healthy persons) can make it in.  This is one of my "soapbox"
issues so I'll stop now before I get into trouble <G>.

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping since 9/22/98