Re: [IP] School Bill of Rights ~~~

Well, its a little bit analogus to asking a student with a broken leg to
keep their crutches 'safe' in the office. Tell 'em to pound sand....

If it is a public school, then they receive federal funds one way or
another and must accomodate your daughter and her needs.

Not only do they need to comply with the law, they also need to
understand that you want to encourage your child to test since it will
result in improved long term control and the reduction of
complications. It is not necessary for it to be convenient or even
desireable from their perspective.