[IP] Ear infection?

I have been suffering what I thought was a cold since the end of last month.
Seems I remember somebody in 1 of the lists I'm on (and I can't remember which
1) talking about having an ear infection that plugged up the eustacion tubes
causing heavy phlegm build up with eventual heavy wax build up appearing in
the ears.

If I remember correctly they took an antibiotic to clear it up. Was this
here within the last few weeks or so, or am I asking in the wrong list? Anybody
know what the treatment was so I can ask for it specifically?

Sorry if this gets seen repeatedly since I'm cross-posting it to: Insulin
LeHigh and World diabetes lists.

Ted Quick