Re: [IP] Sara's letter

I had Laura at Walmart today and she said she was low so I pulled out the ole
glucometer and said here "test" and she said "Grandma always takes me to a
restroom when I am with her" and I said "well your not with her, your with me
and besides that your sitting in the cart and no one can see you anyway."

I never realized that my OWN mother was taking my daughter to restrooms to do
this AND on top of that her own husband (yes my dad) is a diabetic!   I am
smart enough not to discuss this with her as I know we would I would lose but
still it is surprising to find out that your own mother is taking your child
off to hide while checking  her blood sugar!

Sherri   (still shaking her head in amazement!)