Re: [IP] Sara's letter

Sara,  I'm LOL about your mother-daughter story.  I had the same one at
Thanksgiving.  I was discussing the Ann Landers article and got much support
from my brothers and children and nieces and nephews, but not from MOM.  She
agrees with Ann.  It became a very funny scene, everyone jumping on overly
polite and proper mom.  Sara, I think it is a mother-daughter thing.  I am 47
years old and she is still correcting me.  I guess we will always be little
girls to our Moms.  Anyway, I was trying to explain to her that it is
difficult to change the opinions of non-DMers when my own mother just doesn't
"get it".  C'est la vie!  ellen