Re: [IP] Meter problems

have found out from the meter manufacturers that meters are not designed to
work  below 50' or above 80'... any of them... we are a commuting family,
hubby is in Alaska where the family is while I'm in school finishing the
PhD in South Dakota... so, here's what I do when temps are usually out of
range, which normally they are... I have a sure step that I use when
outside for 2 reasons... first, you can mop up a stick before it freezes
and if you keep the meter in an outside pocket, it stands a better chance
of giving you a good read... if it's below 0 outside, I move it to an
inside pocket and let it cool off a second before stuffing the strip into
the meter... the test strips can be put inside your glove palm for up to 2
minutes before the sample has gone bad and will read high... can be messy,
but it works... *S*

hope this helps...

Ellen B-C

pumper in training...