[IP] basal rate/bolus ratio

I was talking to a CDE and she told me that although Pumping Insulin says that
the BR to Bolus ratio should be 50/50, this should be different with Humalog.
The BR/B ratio should be about 60/40.  With this in mind, I increased my basal
rate and have noticed much better control.  I still take about 25-30
units/day, but I have raised my basal rate from 13 to 16.  Has anyone else
done this?  Did your dr. or cde mention this to you?  I feel like I just found
this out by accident.  ellen