[IP] NYers

ok you guys - so far it is me and Mary at Silver Spurs on Saturday...where are
the rest of you pumpers!!!

I got all these friends...Julie, Buddy (!) who will vouch for my character,
and even Jeff and Stu can tell you I don't bite...

Saturday, 12/12 at silver spurs in Soho...mary - if it is just you and me, you
want to meet somewhere further uptown?  I live at 44th and you are way up
there...lemme know - send meyour phone number again, i deleted it...