[IP] dreams in the night (was Anyone else?)

lisa ann wrote:

>  i would dream myself screaming for help and not being able to
> make a sound,

everyone i know thinks i am weird when i tell them i have dreams like this -
maybe this is a diabetes thing>  everything else can be blamed on it...I
literally dream I am trying to move my body or scream to ward off something
and can NOT to matter how hard I try - maybe I am fighting off the evil LOW
MONSTER who hides under my bed...and considering I sleep six feet off the
gorund, I hopeI dont ever decide to go chase after him, and as Lisa wrote,

> land on the hardwood floor

scares me too - sometimes being a single independent person has its down

sara (who didnt make her bed this morning, so maybe being single and
independent isnt such a bad thing)