Re: [IP] cute, cuddly and 10 and a half pounds!

I am so glad to hear that your new bundle of joy, and you, are doing well.  As
you already know the challenge, sleeplessness, has just started.  Someone once
said that the reason we are not tempted to throw them out the window (kidding)
is that they are so damn CUTE.
Congratulations and good luck.  Although we lost 3 pregnancies this year we
are hoping to have the joy of a new child as soon as possible.
Good Health and Happiness, Jeff
38 yrs type 1, 15+ yrs pumping