Re: [IP] Humalog/carb counting/night sugars

I had a similar problem with inconsistant blood sugars.  I would go to bed
with a decent bloodsugar, say 115 and wake up with a 285.  I think I was
dropping in the night because I also compensate for the dawn phenomena.  As a
result of the drop my body seems overcompensate and elevate my blood sugar a
lot.  I found if I had a snack, I would wake up with a more consistant blood