Re: [IP] cute, cuddly and 10 and a half pounds!

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, dear NATALIE.
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

Congratulations, Nancy. A new life to this world is a precious event. Glad to
hear that you and baby are doing fine. It's funny though  - both of my beautiful
baby girls were born with THICK black hair and talk about curly!!!!! I can
remember the nurse saying as I delivered my second child, "I can't tell right at
the moment what sex the baby is but man, what a head of hair!!!!!! She (baby) had
to have a hair cut at 2 weeks of age and I never had one symptom of heartburn.
Funny, isn't it - how people are different!!!!!!

Cograts again to you and your family!!!!