Re: [IP] Progress?

now am t minus 4 days to pump day... mine is going on 'live' on monday with
humalog in my dr's office... will let you know how it goes... endo made
noises about wanting to use a hospital but I convinced him that I am
compitent enough to follow nursing orders at home with a lower stress level
which = better bg's right off the bat... logic is such a wonderful thing...

stand your ground and be a pain!!!... *S* that's what I've done and so far,
this medical entourage I now have is starting to listen to me... as my
educator told me this afternoon, this is MY disease and I should control
it, they don't know what it's like LIVING with it... within reason of
course... *S*

Ellen B-C