[IP] Ordering Supplies

> Anyone got a suggestion for a new supplier who bills your insurance
> and then sends you a bill for the rest and who also lets you make
> payments???
> Bonnie Richardson
>  Huntsville, AL
HI Bonnie,
I order all my pump supplies from  DMS (Diabetes Management Services),
Inc. They are located in Greenville, South Carolina.   1-800-367-1937.
I have only ordered twice since starting on my pump, but I like their
service very much.  You might give them a call and see what they have to

Sylvia Voelpel
diabetic 42 years
507c-love it!