[IP] site problems

Okay, I am not sure what is going on but every time for the last 2 weeks
when I try to use a softset qr on the right side of my stomache it hurts
when I put it in (using softserter) and is sore afterwards.  I have replaced
it using the left side every time sometimes after an hour or two and one
time after 2 days.  It delivers fine and my sugars are fine but it hurts.
This does not happen on the left side.  I am not heavy but not really skinny
either after 2 kids.  Any suggestions?