Re: [IP] Minimed service...

   Ditto your story....Home Medical was GREAT...Minimed's handling of that
division is a far cry from what the service USED to be...I'm STILL waiting for
part of the order, for which I had to pay 20% up front, 6 weeks ago,  even
though my family's monumental medical bills this year had us meeting our
deductible by February!!! I am forwarding your letter to Jack Joy, the Minimed
"webmaster" with whom I've corresponded previously.....And no, wish I DID have
a better suggestion. Does anyone order pump supplies from Fifty-50???..At
least they give part of their profits to JDF!!! Not sure how extensive their
pump supply offerings are though....
   We've also used Insulin Infusion Specialties out of New Orleans, but our
first 5 or 6 orders were each wrong somehow.......

Renee (who's still searching for a COMPETENT pump supplies supplier!)