RE: [IP] Thanks for the input!

I spoke this month at a support group meeting on pumps...I took letters right off of our pumpers responses...of course I was "targeting kids on pumps"  It seems sometimes hearing it right from the "horses mouth" helps so much....you know real people, real situations.....??? it went GREAT!!!!just a suggestion.....my .02

 Dear Pumpers,
	Thank you to all of you who took the time to respond to my
request for input re: my continuing education talk on insulin pumps.
I've had all positive replies.  I'll report back after the talk (it's on
Jan 7, 1999) and let you know how it went and how it was received.
	In preparation for the talk, does anyone have any good reference
articles re: the pump and how it improves control?  I am looking for
some statistics that will make an impact with the medical staff.
	Thanks again for your help!!
						Ellen J.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef