[IP] NY meeting

Hi to NYC area pumpers and htose who wanna drive in for the festivities:

we are having our first gathering this coming saturday, December 12 at 12:00
noon.  I had said something about central park and skating but it is supposed
to be butt freezingly cold and my eye bled again, so maybe next time...

INSTEAD...our gathering will be held at:
         SILVER SPUR RESTAURANT,  490 La Guardia Place.

It is on the north east corner of LaGuardia Place and Houston Street in
Manhattan.  It is on the North side of Houston, so you can't really call it
SoHo, but that is what it is... It is in a cool neighborhood, and the N train
is not too far away....  There is a sign on the top corner part of the
building that says "GRUB" and it is really good food!!!

The phone number is (212) 228-2333 if you want more specific instructions.

Email me or call me for more details:  212-258-2699 is home.   Be sure to look
at my picture on the web site so you know who to look for (NOT!!! - i am NOT
gonna look that good for any a youse guys!! unless any of you are single
straight men looking for a pain in the ass for a wife...in which case, we'll
meet LATER, darling!)

please rsvp to email @ redacted so I will know sorta how big of a table(s) I
should request...

See ya