Re: [IP] wall street journal article on new lasette

I read an article of  a similar topic. The price on the laser lasette is
$2000.00. All that it does is enables a person to extract blood almost
painlessly but it may not be covered by insurance. I find that the
"softclix 2 select" is the best device for pricking your fingers. It is
next to painless. You can adjust the "force" to which the needle
penitrates (sp?) your skin. It's been the best device that I have used in
my 13 years of being a diabetic and it costs alot less than the laser
thing. Just my opinion. Not sure if it is even worth 0.02.