Re: [IP] Kinds of Pumps?

There is an implantable pump that is used medically.  My Dad has one for
medication which taken orally gives him neat halucinations, but given
directly to his spine does only what it is supposed to do.  It is
programable by the Dr externally and can be refilled with a syringe...my
Dad will need a refill every three months.  The continuois dosage is

I shudder to think of the size of the reservoir needed to keep me in
insulin for three months ;)