Re: [IP] Re: HIGHS longggg after Pizza

Well Sherri,  thank you for your post.  I am glad to know there is someone
exactly like me.  That is, I have a high about 8 hours after eating pizza.
Unfortunately, I have never figured out how to adjust for this and, since I am
not a big pizza lover, I just don't eat pizza very much--probably twice a
year.  I guess if I really loved pizza I would work on this problem harder.
Just wanted you to know there is someone else out here with the same dilemma.