Re: [IP] New to Pump

Hi John,
That is tremendous control going from 250-350 bg readings down to readings
of 100. It seems by the different messages on the list, after the pump has
been adjusted for each individual person it can be made to work very well.
With readings like that you could possibly avoid a lot of complications that
can arise from diabetes.

Take Care,