[IP] Precision QID problems

This is not so much to do with my pump as to my glucometer.
I have a Medisense Precision QID glucometer and recently Medisense
changed their strips. My sugars seem to run higher nearly all the time
since I have been using the new strips. They used to sit between 5 and
10 mmol/l but are now nearly always 13 - 18 mmol/l. I also feel low at 5
mmol/l. I trust my body with these ones. I was just wondering if anyone
else has experienced this problem or if anyone has any suggestions? I
feel like I'm learning all over again what the sugars mean.